FOR A COMPANY LIKE ORBIT ENERGY & POWER, leaving customers satisfied and happy with their service is a priority. A one- stop shop for homeowners’ energy and sustainability needs, Orbit Energy & Power installs a range of energy-conscious products, including solar, roofing, water purification, electrical and HVAC. Founded by Sean Angelini, a pioneer in the solar industry, the company operates with a high standard of excellence for clean energy and clean water, as well as for customer service. Homeowners from around South Jersey are happy to share their positive experiences and should make anyone feel confident in their decision to choose Orbit Energy & Power for their upcoming energy projects.
1. SOLAR. “I had the pleasure of meeting Augie Conte, vice president of sales, at a breakfast meeting. We discussed a possible solar project with our home. An appointment was scheduled and I was sold on the project. Guess what? Absolutely zero cost! Hard to believe but true. All of the paperwork and permits were secured by Orbit! This past Saturday … the crew arrived for installation in several vehicles and neatly dressed. Each member introduced themselves and went to work. Each member of the team went to work with precision and without any fanfare! The installation was completed by 3:30 p.m., never knowing that they were here. Five stars and five diamonds for Orbit Energy & Power!” —Anthony Ashman
2. ROOFING & INSULATION. “I appreciate everyone who gave me a referral for solar. I went with Orbit in Mantua. I love supporting Mantua businesses. The owners, Sean and Frank, were phenomenal. The installers, especially Dave and Allen, were so courteous and professional. … I received a beautiful new roof and sleek solar panels that will produce my energy from the sun.” —Kierstan Chinnock
3. ELECTRICAL. “We decided to inquire into the use of solar to provide a green energy solution to our electrical needs. We contacted Orbit Energy & Power to help with the possibilities that were avail- able. Mr. Frank Washart visited our home, provided his years of experience and designed a system that would provide enough power sufficient for our needs. [Our home is a historical property], also known as the Jesse Chew home. The challenges of owning a historical home are overwhelming at times. Each decision leaves a permanent mark on a part of American history. Everyone within the Orbit organization has strived to maintain this ideal. … It has been an absolute pleasure to work with Orbit. They are true professionals and set a standard for all service providers.” —Mr. and Mrs. Michael Pontz
4. DUCTLESS HVAC & SMART THERMOMETER. “What a great company to do business with. No pressure with sales and the installation crew [was] fast, clean and extremely easy to work with.” —Robert Nosti
5. WATER PURIFICATION. “I had [spoken] with Orbit to come and install a water filtration system for my house as we noticed some crud in our cups after washing. The same day they were to come out to install, my hot water heater started leaking. They not only installed my water filtration system, but they replaced my hot water heater for me, same day while already on site. They worked quickly and cleanly, leaving the place cleaner than when they arrived. Everything works perfectly, and we love our now much cleaner water. No more crud. Great company, great people, highly recommend.” —Pat Yocolano
Orbit Energy & Power
Published (and copyrighted) in Suburban Family Magazine, Volume 10, Issue 3 (May 2019).
For more info on Suburban Family Magazine, click here.
For information about advertising in Suburban Family Magazine, click here.
To find out where to pick up your copy of Suburban Family Magazine, click here.